Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index Manufacturing Information Solutions
Your Place for Support and Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hitachi Seiki HT20SII CNC Lathe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> CNC Controls
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mroy0404

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:08 am    Post subject: Hitachi Seiki HT20SII CNC Lathe Reply with quote

Hi Guys

I bought this CNC lathe that has a PC not ready alarm on a Seicos LB Mark II control. Has anyone seen this problem before and repaired it.What are the possible causes for this alarm.
I know I should have looked into this before buying, but it seemed like a good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280097549196&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:US:1

Thanks for your help
mistux
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When do you get the alarm? I mean, right away or after some screen activity?
fereuet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked a friend and they suggested this:

1. Turn the off the power to the machine.

2. Press the cycle stop and reset and the spindle stop buttons all at the same time (trickey)

3. And while holding them all down power the machine back up, then

4. Press the standby button (all the while keep holding the other three buttons down.)

5. After the standy button is pressed release the buttons and hit reset and see if the alarm goes away. You may have to do this a few times.

This works when he turret over indexes past a tool station and it also works to clear a few other alarms.

Another suggestion is to check your power comming in to see if it is "clean" there might be a "grounding" problem.

Hope this helps.
mroy0404

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Hitiahi alarm Reply with quote

Thanks for the reset, it worked.

But I still have another alarm on the CRT it says 5022 spindle driver alarm, and on the spindle amp in the back it has a (# 33 over voltage alarm) would you know how to reset these.

Thanks for all your help.

Mike Roy in Canada
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> CNC Controls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: