Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index Manufacturing Information Solutions
Your Place for Support and Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fascinate used in a sentance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Jokes And Other Funny Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillyB
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Fascinate used in a sentance Reply with quote

A grade school teacher in Kentucky asked her students to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, "My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating."

The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted you to use the word "fascinate, not fascinating".

Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated."

The teacher said, "Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you to use the word "fascinate."

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word "fascinate", so she called on him.

He said, "My aunt Bessie has a sweater with ten buttons, but her boobs are so big she can onl y fasten eight." Twisted Evil

The teacher cried......... Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Jokes And Other Funny Items All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: