Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index Manufacturing Information Solutions
Your Place for Support and Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zenfolio referral code 52W-CGU-2PE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistux
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Zenfolio referral code 52W-CGU-2PE Reply with quote

Zenfolio referral code 52W-CGU-2PE

As you may know, I have been using the Zenfolio hosting service for organizing and presenting my photos and videos online. You can view my site at http://digitalmitchell.zenfolio.com/

I think Zenfolio is a great service, and I wanted to recommend that you open an account as well.

Some of the features Zenfolio offers are:
• Unlimited storage for your photos and videos
• Elegant pages with a variety of layouts and designs including creating your own completely custom designs that you can edit without any knowledge of coding
• Beautiful presentation of your photos and videos
• A very easy to use and intuitive interface
• Full screen Slideshows with music (50 free songs are included)
• Ability to link to many image sizes and share your photos and videos on Facebook and Twitter directly from your account. This way, you can upload files only once and share them any way you like.

You can use my referral code 52W-CGU-2PE during sign up to save 10% off your own subscription. Once you subscribe you'll get your own code and if you get enough referrals you may never need to pay for the service again.

Zenfolio offers a free Trial account for two weeks so you can see if you like it. I really think you should give it a try.

http://www.zenfolio.com

Regards,

- Digital Mitchell Event Photography
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Photography All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: