Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index Manufacturing Information Solutions
Your Place for Support and Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tough Cowboys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Jokes And Other Funny Items
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frend65

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Tough Cowboys Reply with quote

Three Canadian cowboys are sitting around the campfire out on the lonesome prairie; with the bravado for which each is famous, it is a night of tall tales.

Tim, the guy from Alberta says, 'I must be the strongest, meanest, toughest cowboy there is. Why, just the other day, a bull got loose in the corral. It had gored six men before I wrestled it to the ground by the horns with my bare hands and castrated that sucker with my teeth.'

J.P.,the guy from Manitoba , couldn't stand to be bested. That's nothing, 'I was walking down the trail yesterday and a fifteen foot diamondback rattler slid out from under a rock and made a move for me. I grabbed that bastard with my bare hands, bit its head off and sucked the poison down in one gulp and didn't even get a belly ache.'

Ray, the cowboy from NOVA SCOTIA remained silent, slowly stirring the campfire coals with his pecker.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Jokes And Other Funny Items All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: