Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index Manufacturing Information Solutions
Your Place for Support and Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

YASNAC MX1 Memory Parameter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Yasnac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BIGmiralli
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: YASNAC MX1 Memory Parameter Reply with quote

I have a MATSURRA MV500 with YASNAK MX1 control and I'm looking for the parameter to extend the memory

I was using the machine normally and stop moving no alarm .

I called Yasnak and they made me wipe out the memory and put all the parameters back, before that I had 128.000 aprox memory, now I have 8.128. I have programs bigger than the actual memory that i can not load any more.

I thought that the parameter is # 6041
________
Marijuana Vaporizers

Last edited by BIGmiralli on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
BIGmiralli
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I fixed it here is the catch after I reload all the parameters on the machine i have to erase the memory ( O-9999 erase ) and it reloaded the actual memory set on the parameter #6041.

It seems thhat is the way to open more memory (even in MX3 control) after you change the parameter and restart the machine you have to erase the memory to show the added memory! Smile
________
Sell vaporizers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Yasnac All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: