Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index Manufacturing Information Solutions
Your Place for Support and Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fanuc 21-TB M-Code Takisawa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> CNC Controls
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoeM
Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Fanuc 21-TB M-Code Takisawa Reply with quote

Does anyone knows what kind M-code for error detect comes before
M68 (chuck close)?

Machine (Takisawa TS-20) freezes after command M68 because there should be some M-code before it
franke
Master Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have the ladder display, you should see what is preventing the M68 from completing, all M codes are written in the ladder. The ladder shows all functions that are made (highlighted) in a string.
BillyB
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If an M-code is not decoded in the PLC, then it will most likely hang up like you describe. The CNC outputs the M-code to the PLC, and the CNC waits for the PLC to confirm that the M-code has finished. If you program an M-code that the machine tool builder never assigned, the PLC won't issue a finish signal and the CNC stops.
BobanM

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting!
I have almost identically problem on Takamisawa TS-15 with Fanuc 6T, but with M82 function and I agree with BillyB explanation. But "chuck closed" is basic function and probably asigned from manufacturer. Besides, function is executed but "FIN" signal missing.
I found that cause of my problem is missing "UNLT.M" signal from "nonvolatile sequence memory" , whatever that is. Ladder is absolutly need for solve problem
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> CNC Controls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: