Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index Manufacturing Information Solutions
Your Place for Support and Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Okuma and gaging example

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> G-Code Programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillyB
Frequent Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Okuma and gaging example Reply with quote

At my work, we have a robotic cell with 2 okuma lathe an Valenite gaging system. The gaging system ajust the offset on the machine if is necessary when the part example if to small. The program on the okuma send some information on the rs232 port to the gage and the gage reply. the gage send some information too.

I know that it's possible to make the same thing with a kitako and fanuc control but i dont know how. We make a new cell with a fanuc control and when i will know how to do it, i will let you know.

okuma program example

Code:
OFSTA
N1
IF[ VIRD[025B] EQ 0] GOTO N2
GOTO N1
N2
PUT '1'
GOTO N10
OFSTB
N3
IF[ VIRD[025B] EQ 0] GOTO N4
GOTO N3
N4
PUT '2'
N10 WRITE 0
READ 0
N20 GET TOOL,2
IF [TOOL EQ 0]GOTO N100
GET,1
GET AXIS,1
GET,1
GET TGRP,1
GET,1
GET COMP,5
GET,1
IF[COMP GE 50]GOTO N20
IF[COMP LE -50]GOTO N20
COMP=COMP*.0001
IF [AXIS EQ 2] GOT N30
VTOFX[TOOL] = VTOFX[TOOL] +COMP
GOTO N20
N30 VTOFZ[TOOL]=VTOFZ[TOOL] +COMP
GOTO N20
N100 RTS
%

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> G-Code Programming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: