Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index Manufacturing Information Solutions
Your Place for Support and Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1990 Hitachi Seiki HT20SII CNC Lathe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Lathes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mroy0404

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: 1990 Hitachi Seiki HT20SII CNC Lathe Reply with quote

Hi Guys

Offered for sale is this very well kept, meticulously maintained Hitachi Seiki HT20SII.

Machine Specs: Royal collet nose, 8.25 max turn diameter, Two inch bar capacity, X travel @ 7.9 inches, Y travel @ 15.75 inches, 30-5000 rpm, A26 spindle nose, Rapid traverse rates @ 787/945, 2.3 inch thru hole, Programmable tailstock, Morse Taper #5 in tailstock, 15 Horsepower with Mitsubishi spindle drive, Gross weight @ 9,020 lbs, Seicos LB Mark II control, Quicksetter for touching off tools, 12 position turret, power currently set @ 240V three phase. (Can be also ran @ 208v, or 480v)

Some HT 20 machines that were built domestically, their serial number will end in HL or SC depending upon if they were built in Alabama or South Carolina. This is important to note because on these machines, Mori Seiki who is the new owner of Hitachi Seiki cannot provide parts for these models according to tech support @ Mori. This machine is made in Tokyo Japan. All parts are still available and this was a very popular machine so it will have parts available for many years to come.

Machine also comes with full documentation manuals and tooling holders. Turret still has boring bar holders on it. Live center in tailstock. Three new fans have been installed in the cabinet recently and a brake unit was also replaced.

Feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them for you. I know a trucking company that is reasonable and can help assist you with a rigger to load machine.

mroy0404

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Offers Reply with quote

Guys

I still have this CNC lathe, and open to offers.

mroy7@cogeco.ca

Mike Roy

1 519 337 0423
mroy0404

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Lathes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: