Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index Manufacturing Information Solutions
Your Place for Support and Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Changing the Outlook Web Access Login Screen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Microsoft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neonasafluni

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:59 pm    Post subject: Changing the Outlook Web Access Login Screen Reply with quote

Changing the Prompts
First of all, open the logon.asp for the language of your choice. I'm in United States so I'm going with the USA version of logon.asp. To open it up just pull up the file with notepad by going to Start > Run:

logon.asp for USA: notepad C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\exchweb\bin\auth\usa\logon.asp

Before you make any changes, save this file somewhere else so you can restore it if neccessary. Look at the constants and change as you wish. For example, here are the originals:

CONST L_LoginButton_Text = "Log On"
CONST L_UserName_Text = "Domain\user name:"

I am changing them to the following text, just because I can.

CONST L_LoginButton_Text = "Let me in"
CONST L_UserName_Text = "Username:"

Getting Fancy
Now suppose I really have a problem with the Microsoft Outlook Web Access Logo. Lets say I want to change that image completely. Not a problem, that image ("logon_logo.gif") is just a part of this file.
neonasafluni

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a good article from Tech-Net

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/720b0cd2-fb9a-4538-ab6f-681353315582.aspx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Manufacturing Information Solutions Forum Index -> Microsoft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: